When playing good old games from the 8 and 16 bit computer/console era with an emulator,
the gameplay is much better when using and original joystick or controller.
This is version 1 of the adapter.
Supported controllers and specifications:
It has been replaced by
which has lower latency (2ms), is configurable and has an updateable firmware.
- Genesis 6 button controllers
- Genesis 3 button controllers
- Sega master system controllers and other 2 button Atari-style controllers. (Button2 on pin 9)
- Atari-style joysticks, such as the Competition Pro, Zip Stik and many others.
- Genesis multi-taps (models MK-1657, MK-1654 and P-450). Up to 4 Genesis controllers can be used
at the same time!
- Input latency: Approximately 10ms.
The type of controller is auto-detected when the adapter powers up. (i.e. when connecting the USB cable.)
None needed! This adapter implements a standard USB HID joystick and is supported
natively by at least Linux, MacOS X and Win9x/2k/XP/7/8 32&64bits.