SNES controller to Wiimote adapter - online manual
Applicable productsThis page is applicable to the following product(s):
Quick start guide
- Connect an SNES controller to the adapter
- Connect the adapter to the Wii remote
- Turn-on the Wii remote (if not already on)
- Start the game (it will think there is a Classic controller present)
- If your Wii remote turns off, make sure its batteries are charged
- On adapters supporting more than one controller, always connect only one
|Classic controller button||SNES controller||SNES controller in NES mode||SNES controller in analog mode||NES controller|
Enabling NES mode:
Press START+SELECT+L+R+DOWN simultaneously. In this mode, the SNES button placement will be much more adapted to virtual console NES titles.
Enabling analog mode::
Press START+SELECT+L+R+LEFT simultaneously. In this mode, the SNES D-Pad controls the classic controller left stick. This mode might not be very useful, but beating a friend with such a setup is quite funny.
Restoring standard mode:
Press START+SELECT+L+R+UP simultaneously.
Triple-clicking the start button will trigger the home button. (Version 1.9.5 and up)
Contact supportFor all technical support enquiries, feel free to contact usat the following address:
Technical support: email@example.com