This circuit makes it possible to convert an original Intellivision 1
controller for use with a computer equiped with an USB port.
- All 16 directions (+ Idle position) of the disc are functional
- All "Telephone" style buttons are usable
- All 4 side buttons are usable (Top left and Top right are equivalents though)
- No custom drivers required. Device is standard USB Hid (Human Input Device)
- Works under Windows(2000, XP, 7/8 32/64Bit), Linux.
Note that the rotating disc and the 12 'telephone' buttons cannot be used at the
same time. This is a limitation of the controller, not the adapter.
This project is open source. Please find more technical info and source code on the
following page: Intellivision controller to USB adapter project