With this circuit, you can build a box or cable which can connect up to 4 Nes and/or Snes controllers
to a PC. Perfect for playing old games with friends.
- Up to 4 controllers simultaneously can be used. Any combination of NES and/or SNES controllers.
- Auto-detects NES and SNES controllers.
- Supports the NES Four Score (connect it to ports 1 and 2). FourScore
auto-detection is done at power-up.
- Supports the SNES Multitap (Tested only with the Naki Tribal Tap). Requires
- No special drivers required. Works with Win98/ME (DirectX required), Win7/8/10 (32&64-bit versions), Win2K, WinXP, MacOS X, Linux and
it should also work with other operating systems supporting USB and HID joysticks.
- Apperas as four indepentant game controllers under Windows and Linux.
- Board dimensions: width=27.5mm, height=17.7mm, thickness=3.4mm
- New firmware version 1.5