This is the board we use to build our anodized aluminium 2x NES to USB adapter
it is your turn to be creaative and come up with an amazing enclosure (send us pictures!).
The board, already assembled and programmed, takes care of all the USB interfacing details
so you can focus on the enclosure. For greater flexibiliy, the only components left
to solder are the connectors (included).
- Standard NES connectors.
- Supports NES controllers. (Tested with NES-004, NES-004E, NES-039, NES-027 (Nes MAX), QS-112, Nes Advantage)
- Compatible with the NES four score.
- Mini-USB connection
- No drivers required (USB HID compatible)
- Circuit board assembled except for the connectors.
- Two NES connectors.
- Mini USB cable.
- Enclosure. (You must provide one, using the unit without an enclosure is not recommended).
- NES Controllers