Graphical user interface and command-line tools to manage raphnet adapters.
- Firmware update
- Firmware version display
- Supports multiple adapters connected simultaneously (shows a list to choose from)
- Adapter configuration
(actual features available depends on model)
- Controller poll interval
- GC full range sliders
- GC Inverted triggers
- GC Sliders as buttons
- Disable analog triggers
- DPad as buttons
- DPad as axes
- Swap R and L sticks
- Enable Nunchuk accelerometers (X,Y and Z)
- Reverse scroll direction
- Connected controller type display.
- Built-in vibration/rumble test. (N64/GC only)
- For Windows and Linux
N64 to USB adapter-specific features:
- Controller pak ("mempak") read/write.
- Built-in controller pak editor
- Supports .N64 and .MPK controller pak image files.
- Transfer Pak support:
- Read/write cartridge save ram (backup your saves!)
- Cartridge information display
- Cartridge dumping
Gamecube to N64 adapter features
- Firmware version display and update
- Configuration display (currently read-only)
- Coming soon: Button mapping editor, configuration editor