With this adapter, using a Gamecube controller on a NES becomes possible. Perfect for a
wireless solution involving the Nintendo Wavebird. And in an attempt to profit from
the additional elements of the gamecube controller, the firmware has special features
such as Turbo and mario-auto-run modes. It's fun!
- Connects directly to a standard NES port. (Tested with american NES and Japan New Famicom)
- Supports most Gamecube controllers. Tested with normal controllers, with the white japanese imports with very long cable, with the popular Nintendo Wavebird and an Intec wireless controller.
- Turbo feature. While L is pressed, A and B become turbos.
- Special mode for Mario Bros (autorun). Enabled by holding A at power up.
- High joystick sensitivity mode enabled by holding B at power up.
- Firmware version 1.0
|L||When held, A and B will be pulsed (turbo).|