This is a small multi-purpose board featuring an USB micro-controller with a mini-USB connector and 3.3v voltage regulator on-board.
While it was designed with Gamecube and N64 controller to USB adapters in mind, it is still ideal for many other applications.
What can you build with this board? Have a look to the raphnet.net project page
for the soon to be growing list of projects and for technical details and usage tips.
- Atmel atmega32u2 micro-controller clocked at 16MHz.
- Mini USB connector
- 8 input/output pads
- 3.3v, 5v and GND pads.
- LM1117-3.3 (800mA LDO) 3.3v regulator on-board
- Dimensions: 1.825" x 0.619" x 0.217" (46.36mm x 15.73mm x 5.5mm)
- Pre-programmed with Atmel DFU bootloader. Flash your own firmware through USB without special equipment!
- Compatible with Dean Camera's LUFA library.
This board is not
Color can change without notice:
The current batch is green.