This is a pre-programmed EPROM containing the latest version of the SD-Cart JR
as an easy upgrade path for SD-Cart JR owners without an EPROM programmer.
New in this version (0.41):
- Fdisk now sees all drives, so you can, for instance, boot from your jr-IDE to partition a new card
in your new SD-Cart JR, or the opposite. (Boot from an SD-Cart JR to install DOS on a jr-IDE)
- The boot count-down can now be skipped by pressing ESCAPE.
What was new in version 0.40:
- Added support for system with multiple hard drives. (Tested with jr-IDE).
- New options menu, allowing to:
- Install the SD-Cart JR as last drive (default)
(i.e. if C: is your jr-IDE, the SD-Cart JR will be D:)
- Install the SD-Cart JR as first drive
(i.e. if C: is normally your jr-IDE, it becomes D: and the SD-Cart JR is C:)
- Install the SD-Cart JR as single drive
(other drives not visible)
- Disable the SD-Cart JR BIOS.
Note: The chip cannot be reprogrammed.