Playing SNES games with an emulator is great, but using the original controllers provides a much more authentic experience.
Many solutions to acheive this already existed, so we tried to design an adapter that would stand apart.
A desire for quality:
What we came up with meets our definition of quality. An adapter built in a beautiful metal enclosure,
custom machined from a solid block of aluminium and finished using an anodizing process for a black, shiny
yet discrete look. In our opinion, this adapter is the finest you can get, one you can be proud to place on your desk.
- Four (4) SNES controller ports.
- One (1) Mini USB port (cable included)
- Supports official NTSC and PAL controllers.
- Supports most third party controllers.
- Supported natively by Windows 7/8/Vista/XP/2000/ME/98 (32 and 64bit versions), MacOS X, Linux, and many others.
- Machined aluminium case with a black anodized finish.
- Dimensions: 6.3cm x 6.3cm x 2.8cm.
- Weight: 385g