Playing SNES games with an emulator is great, but using the original controllers provides a much more authentic experience.
Many solutions to acheive this already existed, so we tried to design an adapter that would stand apart.
A desire for quality:
What we came up with meets our definition of quality. An adapter built in a beautiful metal enclosure,
custom machined from a solid block of aluminium and finished using an anodizing process for a black, shiny
yet discrete look. In our opinion, this adapter is the finest you can get, one you can be proud to place on your desk.
This adapter (v2) is now built using
for low latency.
- Four (4) SNES controller ports.
- One (1) Mini USB port (cable included)
- Supports official NTSC and PAL controllers.
- Supports most third party controllers.
- Supported natively by Windows 7/8/10 (32 and 64bit versions), MacOS X, Linux, and many others.
- Updateable firmware
- Machined aluminium case with a black anodized finish.
- Dimensions: 6.3cm x 6.3cm x 2.8cm.
- Weight: 385g