This adapter cable makes it possible to use a Gamecube or N64 controller
on a Wii or Wii-U by connecting to the wiimote as a classic controller.
Ideal for Wii virtual console games on systems without gamecube ports.
- Supports Gamecube controllers (only tested with Nintendo official wired controllers)
- Supports N64 controllers (Official and most 3rd party, including the Hori Mini)
- Works on Wii and Wii U (through a Wiimote - not included)
- 5 Gamecube button mappings available (see instruction sheet)
- 8 N64 button mappings available (see instruction sheet)
- Low latency (less than 3ms)
- Compatible with American, European and Japanese controllers and consoles.
- Compatible with the NES and SNES Classic Editions.
- Firmware v2.1.1
DOL-003 controllers: Original Gamecube controller, Japanese controller with extra long cable and Super Smash Bros. edition controllers.
- Wavebird not supported.
- Vibration/Rumble not supported.
- Simultaneous connection or use of a Gamecube and N64 controller.
- Brawler 64 wireless gamepad not supported.