This circuit makes it possible to use a NES, SNES, N64 or Gamecube controller
on a Wii or Wii-U by connecting to the wiimote as a classic controller.
Ideal for Wii virtual console games on systems without gamecube ports.
- Supports N64 controllers (Official and most 3rd party, including the Hori Mini)
- Support for Gamecube controllers. (Wavebird not supported)
- Supports official SNES controllers.
- Supports standard NES controllers. (NES advantage not supported)
- Works on Wii and Wii U (through a Wii remote - not included)
- 8 N64 Button mappings available (details here)
- 3 SNES button mappings available.
- 2 Selectable N64 joystick response curves (details here)
- 5 Gamecube button mappings available (see manual)
- Low latency (less than 3ms)
- Compatible with American, European and Japanese controllers and consoles.
- Firmware version 1.9.7
- Not compatible with the NES Classic Edition.