This adapter lets SNES controller be used on Atari and Commodore computers.
Perfect if you have arcade controllers for SNES only or simply prefer SNES controllers.
- Supports wired SNES controllers.
- Four (4) Button mappings to choose from - accommodates many games.
- Six (6) different turbo speeds (30Hz, 25Hz, 20Hz, 16.667Hz, 15Hz and 12.5Hz) are available and cycled through by pressing the SELECT button. The default is 25Hz.
- Auto-fire lock feature (toggled by pressing start).
- Tested with Commodore 64, C64DTV, Amiga 500, Amiga 600, Atari 130XE and Atari VCS-2600.
- Works with PAL and NTSC systems.
- Not supported: Minimig, Amiga CD32, Atari 7800.
Fire-2 is for Amiga only.
When auto-fire is on, it can still be overridden by the fire button. (Allows mega-shoot in games like "R-TYPE")
Fire-2 is not influenced by auto-fire. It still works normally. (Eg: Calling the drone in games like "R-TYPE")