This adapter cable makes it possible to use an SNES, N64 or Gamecube controller
on a Wii or Wii-U by connecting to the wiimote as a classic controller.
Ideal for Wii virtual console games on systems without gamecube ports.
- Supports Gamecube controllers (only tested with Nintendo official wired controllers)
- Supports N64 controllers (Official and most 3rd party, including the Hori Mini)
- Supports official SNES controllers.
- Works on Wii and Wii U (through a Wiimote - not included)
- Compatible with the NES and SNES Classic editions
- 5 built-in Gamecube button mappings
- 8 built-in N64 button mappings
- 2 built-in selectable N64 joystick response curves
- 2 built-in SNES button mappings for SNES and NES games
- Low latency (less than 3ms)
- Compatible with American, European and Japanese controllers and consoles.
DOL-003 controllers: Original Gamecube controller, Japanese controller with extra long cable and Super Smash Bros. edition controllers.
- Neither the rumble pack nor N64 memory cards are supported. If you have one these installed, the adapter may not work properly.
- Wavebird not supported.
- Gamecube Vibration/Rumble not supported.
- Gamecube games (as they have no support for the classic controller), unless you use Devolution.