This is reprogrammable Game Gear cartridge circuit, perfect for easily making physical versions of your homebrew games!
Can be installed in standard Game Gear cartridge shells.
- Re-writeable 4Megabit (512 kB) flash chip
- Compatible with systems from all regions
- Partial Sega-style mapper (slot 2 only)
- Fits in standard game cartridge shells
- Tested and pre-programmed with the homebrew game DONKEY.GG
(for demonstration purposes)
This design has no battery-backed RAM on-board, but with the right programming techniques, scores and progress can be
saved directly on flash. The pre-programmed game, DONKEY.GG, does that!