This tool was created to make it possible to program our SMS and GG cartridge PCBs, but it
also doubles as a cartridge dumper.
The current features are:
- Supports SMS 50 pin cartridges (Europe/America)
- Supports SMS-J/Mark-III 44 pin cartridges (Japan)
- Supports Game Gear cartridge (using an adapter)
- Supports Sega Cards / Mycard (using a "Card Catcher")
- USB Communication (CDC-ACM, aka virtual comm port)
- ROM size auto-detection and download by XModem
- Supports Sega-style mappers (only uses slot 2 / address $FFFF)
- Can program MX29F040-based flash cartridges
Before buying, please visit the
to learn more about how this tool
works and what's required to use it!