This circuit makes it possible to use a PC-FX controller on a computer with an USB port. There are a
few ways to use this circuit. For instance:
- You can install it inside a controller, for a permanent conversion.
- You can cut the controller cable, wire it to the board, and then put the board in a small project box.
- If you happen to have a suitable controller port from a broken PC-FX, you can build a standalone adapter.
- Supports original PC-FX controllers.
- No drivers required. Implements a standard USB HID device.
- Works under Linux, MacOS X and Windows 10 (32/64 bit).
- Low latency - Maximum polling frequency of 1000 Hz. (1ms intervals)
- Updateable firmware
- Supported by the raphnet adapter manager.