Playing SNES games with an emulator is great, but nothing is better than playing with the original
gamepads. This adapter makes it possible to connect a real snes controller to an USB port.
This adapter is built using advXarch
- Standard SNES controllers supported (all regions)
- NTT Data controller supported (all 23 buttons)
- SNES mouse supported (enable mouse mode, use firmware > 2.2.0)
- 100% functional without installing special drivers.
Easy to use. (Connects as an USB HID joystick)
- Works under Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.
- Updateable firmware.
- Some aspects of the adapter are configurable.
- D-Pad can act as buttons or axis
- Configurable polling rate
- Each adapter has its own serial number.
- USB cable included.
- None! Uses standard drivers included with supported operating systems.
Total Latency information:
- Easy to use user interface able to manage several adapters.
- Adapter firmware version display
- Firmware update function.
- Type of connected controller display
- Select between joystick and mouse mode, adjust mouse speed
- Default setting: 6ms
- Minimum setting: 2ms