Playing SNES games with an emulator is great, but nothing is better than playing with the original
gamepads. This adapter makes it possible to connect two real snes controllers to an USB port.
This adapter is built using advXarch
- Two controller ports for two players
- Standard SNES controllers supported (all regions)
- NTT Data controller supported (all 23 buttons)
- 100% functional without installing special drivers.
Easy to use. (Connects as an USB HID joystick)
- Works under Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.
- Updateable firmware.
- Some aspects of the adapter are configurable.
- D-Pad can act as buttons or axis
- Configurable polling rate
- Each adapter has its own serial number.
- USB cable included.
- None! Uses standard drivers included with supported operating systems.
Total Latency information:
- Easy to use user interface able to manage several adapters.
- Adapter firmware version display
- Firmware update function.
- Type of connected controller display
- Default setting: 6ms
- Minimum setting: 2ms