This adapter cable makes it possible to use a real Nintendo 64
controller on a Wii or Gamecube. Ideal for Wii virtual console N64
This is version 1 of the adapter.
It is no longer manufactured.
has greater compatibility
and an upgradeable firmware.
- Supports official and 3rd party N64 controllers. (This includes the Hori N64 controller)
- Works on Gamecube4, Wii1 and some GC-to-USB adapters3.
- Supports the Rumble Pack. (Note: Only for games supporting
the GC vibration function. VC games do not.)
- The 6ft (1.82m) approx. cable also serves as an extension!
- 8 Different button mappings available. 2
- Play Wii virtual console N64 games with the original controller.
- Play N64 game sequels with the controller of their predecessor. Eg: Mario Kart Wii
- Play Gamecube editions of N64 games. Eg: TLoZ: Ocarina of Time.
This adapter only works on Wii with Gamecube ports! If you have a Wii U
or a Wii without gamecube ports, please consider our N64 to Wiimote
Many different mappings can be enabled by holding specific buttons when connecting the
adapter. Likely there is one suitable for your game(s)!
Not currently compatible with Nintendo's Gamecube Controller Adapter for Wii U.
Not currently compatible with the Game Boy player.