This is a homebrew game for Master System consoles inspired by the game DONKEY.BAS that shipped with MS-DOS in 1981!
This game was remade a few times for various platforms (DONKEY.NET, DONKEY.APP...) and languages (DonkeyPy), but
never for Master System! 
DONKEY.SMS is more fun and more challenging than the original, not to mention more colourful! Difficulty (speed)
progressively increases, best scores are saved, and there are two new game modes to unlock!
DONKEY.SMS plays very well using a gamepad, but a paddle is the controller of choice.
- US/EU style cartridge (50 pin)
- Compatible with NTSC and PAL systems. (In theory. Only tested on NTSC so far...)
- Also works on Japanese SMS consoles using an adapter
- Compatible with the power base converter (or equivalents)
- Supports gamepads and paddle controllers
- Memory type: Flash
- Save RAM: None. Scores and unlocked modes are stored in Flash. No battery!
Built using our 4Megabit reprogrammable cartridge PCB
. If you ever tire out of it,
you can use our cartridge programmer (coming soon) to erase it and
program another game!