Every millennium the great demon king Azmodean opens a rift to the mortal realm to overtake it. The only way to save the world is by climbing the ranks of his Extreme Volleyball Infernal League! Are you game enough?
The demon imposes rules somewhat different from standard volleyball. In this league, players have 5 HP of life. When the ball touches the ground, the player on that side of the net looses life, so be careful not to miss the ball! Items are also spawned during the game to help conquer your oponent. After each round, you get bonus points for your remaining life (1000 per HP) and if your life gauge is still full, a perfect +10000 bonus.
- 7 playable characters
- 8 courts (some with hazards!)
- Achievement system, High scores table and Treasures to unlock!
- Bonus rounds
- Authentic 8-bit graphics and sound!
- Single player tournament mode against the AI, and 2-player (Human vs. Human) matches
- Rogueball mode - Make your way across floors, raise your stats, unlock treasures... How long can you survive?
Physical cartridge version
This version is sold right here, scroll-down for ordering options. The current offering consists of the following items:
- SMS cartridge + Box + Manual + Steam Key
For playing on your PC or Steam Deck, this is an excellent choice! The PC version is a faithful port of the original SMS game, recompiled to run natively on modern hardware and with Steam integration for achievements, high scores and controller support.
The .SMS ROM file is also included, for use with emulators or an SMS flash cartridge.
Standalone PC version
The .SMS ROM and standalone (no steam integration and DRM-free) PC versions for Windows and Linux are also available from itch.io